Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tell me that is not another tea pot.


Most of you know Kevin the girls and I live in one big house with my Mom and Step-dad... kinda like Dynasty or actually more like the Clampits. The plan was for this living situation to last a year and yes that year has come and gone and we are still all together. Anyway for that year we have been living in chaos with hardly any furniture, boxes lining the walls, no pictures hung etc... this is because my parents house had not sold in Kansas and so they left their house "staged" to help it sell. So we are excited to announce after a year the house sold!!!! So the week before Christmas an 18 wheeler pulled up FULL of all of that "stuff" that we have been missing. I have never seen so many lamps, wine glasses, pictures, doo-dads, TEA POTS and so on in my entire born day! So Mom and I are drowning in all of the above. I know there is a light at the end of this long clutter filled tunnel and we will make it there someday... Halla-loo-yer! 

3 comments:

Amanda Parker said...

You gotta a good attitude, girl -- I think I would have gone crazy or run into the bedroom and hidden under the covers with all that loot to cipher through!

Elizabeth said...

I'll bring yall a white choc mocha on Thurs. How's that?

Heather said...

Oh I was just kidding but that would be great!!!!