Monday, January 26, 2009

My little book worm!



We are so proud of our little reader. She LOVES it... actually she has read probably 500+ books! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Gosh, that's awesone! I hope my girls like to read. Kimbell could care less!):

It's so good for them academically you know!

She's a cutie!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Look how proud she is!!! Congratulations, Sully! Keep up the good work.

Heather said...

I know what a smile. The girl is proud!!!!!! She wore her sticker again today.

Kimberly said...

To love to read is such a blessing. There's so much knowledge out there waiting to be absorbed. Now lets talk about having to log all that reading for school. Sometimes it feels like a full time job. Have fun keeping track as she gets older. I'm good for writng down about 10% of what Aidan actually reads!