I cant believe it Kevin and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary! Wow! From babies to houses to new cities we have been through a lot, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We have 3 girls and a cat named Chloe. Though there have been many twist and turns in the last 10 years we have never stopped laughing! I still feel like we are on our honeymoon toasting at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
Stuart Scott has personality that oozes from her every pore. She loves to be on stage and wants to be either a pop star or perform on broadway. Oh, but she also says her “fall-back” will be a cat sitter. When she was 4 years old she sang the National Anthem at her pre-school graduation... from that moment on she was hooked! And there is no doubt in my mind that she will make it someday. She has a tender heart and is always trying to save even the smallest of insects. At 2 years old she could not watch America’s Funniest Videos because she thought people were getting hurt. She takes after her Mom and is quite a tomboy who loves to get dirty. Can’t wait to see what great things your future holds... My sweet girl... we love you!
Aahhh to live in Sulli-land... such a happy place. Sullivan came into this world smiling and has not stopped since. She always cheers me up if I am having a bad day. She worships her big sister, but can also hold her own if needed. Loves everything princess & pink.It is supposed to be our little secret but every night she whispers... “Moma I’m your joy?” shhhhhh. And she is pretty darn cute to boot.
Kristen is my sweet step-daughter who is beautiful inside and out. I only hope that Stuart Scott and Sulli grow up to be just like their big sister who by the way they think hung the moon! She is strong in her faith and is a true example for everyone who knows her. She loves to travel and “goes” every opportunity she gets. AND.... did I mention she is a newlywed? Yes she and and Brian were married August 21st on the beach. It was probably the most beautiful, intimate wedding I have ever seen. Brian is wonderful and we are soooo excited for both of them.
5 comments:
The eyes of a child, "the man stump"!!!! or was it through the eyes of men??!! either way,,,,looks like lots of family fun!!!! Love you all!! Lisa
uh no that would be through the eyes of Big Daddy!
Hey, if they were out there doing "man" stuff, it could have been a whole lot worse!
Oh it was worse.
Looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment