Ok I have been tagged by my friend Julee to tell 10 things about myself... and be honest! So here goes....
1. I LOVE to sleep! Before children... one of my favorite things to do on the weekends was to get up eat breakfast and go back to bed. I know pretty sad. Now I feel guilty sleeping late or taking naps so it rarely happens but I would love it!
2. I don't like to sleep in my house or any house by myself. I am a HUGE chicken and do not like anything scary. Oh I am also scared of a house fire. My grandmother put that fear in me when I was little.
3. I have a great family. I love being with all of them. They have been my best of friends for most of my life.
4. I would love to have a little boy in addition to my girls. I always wanted to be able to say "son". I don't know why but I just love the sound of that.
5. I love my husband I truly do. Yes sometimes he drives me crazy but I can't even imagine my life without him.
6. I am kinda a grandma. I enjoy being at home and piling up in the bed watching TV or reading. I love to go out to dinner but like Julee I love to go home and wake up feeling good the next day. (Julee if we ever go to the beach together you and I need to be roomies)
7. I love the beach. I love to eat dinner looking out at the ocean. I love to sit in a comfy chair, under an umbrella, reading a magazine looking out at the ocean.
8. I always wanted to be an architect. Didn't think I could pass all the math classes.
9. Eventhough I rarely do... I love to travel! I am dying to go to Italy and really want to go back to New York soon. I am obsessed with NYC! I am a city girl... never thought I would live in a small town?
10. I am Petrified of someone close to me dying. I can't even think about it without freaking out!




7 comments:
Hey Roomie! That's a deal on the beach trip sleeping arrangements!
Thanks for posting! We ARE a lot alike!(:
Why doesn't anyone want to room with me. JK Hey Heather I loved your facts.
So glad you are all doing the Honest Tag thing! Thanks for sharing... and hey, Holly, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY NO ONE WANTS TO ROOM WITH YOU!!! Quit eating Fiber One bars!
Heather- Holly did hers and sent to me but didn;t post them...they were so funny.
I'll ask it I can email them to you.
Oh poor Holly I would room with you too.
Oh, Heather. I love Holly, but I don't think you'd room with her if you love to sleep. Just Kiddin Holly. Not trying to sabotage your sleepover.
OK evreyone just back off Holly!(:
Poor thing!(:
Post a Comment