






I am proud to say that we we did tone down this year when it comes to gifts. The children each got one big present and then just a few smaller. As for the rest of the family we either drew names or did not give. Wow I actually got almost all of my shopping done in one day... miracle! Our girls never knew the difference and I have to say that my girls have always been appreciative during Christmas and don't expect to get a truck load of presents under the tree. Due to an 18 wheeler full of furniture being delivered a week before Christmas we had our tree and all of the decorations up in the playroom. The kids did it all I did not help with any of it!!!! We spent Christmas eve with my dad's side of the family as we have done for the past 50 years. I can remember literally being beside myself on Christmas Eve.. my cousins, brothers & sisters and I would have a blast when we were little and oh my at the loot in those days. I would get home that night with trash bags FULL! Of course I would be in the floor board in Dads back seat with my eyes clinched shut so Santa would think I was asleep already. Here are a few photos of Christmas 2008... we are truly blessed!





6 comments:
You know that's not what it's about anyway...you know.
I think the three gift idea is great! Jesus only got three...it was good enough for him!(:
Good for you...your girls are sweeties!
Well I have said for the past few years I was gonna do the 3 gift thing but it has not happened. Getting there????!!!!
Oh, also meant to tell you that I loved the boots! Are they new??
Did Santa bring those??(: I knew you'd been nice not naughty.(:
Love the boots, too -- it's you, girl! Hope you had a great holiday, and those cookies looked yummy! Been traveling alot... maybe we'll see you soon.
Hey girl,
Miss ya! Glad you had a good Christmas. Hey check your email.
Love those pictures. would like to get together w/you and Kevin soon.
Post a Comment