Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hittin the slopes!!!!





Kristen and a group of her best buds hit the slopes in Beaver Creek last weekend! Just like her Daddy who broke his arm last time he went skiing.... she broke her wrist!!!! Luckily it wasn't til the last day so they had a blast! Why is Ben wearing a T'shirt... he makes me cold just looking at him. I have on long underwear, blue jeans, fur boots and 2 shirts on right now sitting inside my office!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

How much fun! I have never been sking!

Can you believe that! Sorry about the accident though.): Hope she's doing well!

Heather said...

Hey... skiing is fun just not a cold weather person. Kevin is dying for all of us to go. Where have you been haven't talked to ya in fo-eva!

Elizabeth said...

A ski trip would be fun!!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I'm ready. Let's all go.... with wrist guards, of course!