Monday, September 15, 2008

Party at The Garretts!



Saturday night we went to a football party at our friend's Joe & Elizabeths. Bless their hearts... but they were smart and moved the TV outside. Seeing as there were about 30 kids running wild. They had sooooo much fun!!!! It reminded me of back in the day when kids would stay out past dark running from yard to yard getting hot & sweaty and come home smelling like little puppies (which they did). We had a great time...and Jonathan sho can cook some butt!!! 
*By the way this photo is only a "few" of the kids!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Wish we could have been there....Kimbell just about died when he found out the girls came by!

See ya soon! peace

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I hated that I had to leave early. Ok you are a very good blogger. Can you help me. Just kidding. Talk to you later

McColl Scoop said...

Hey cute site! It is nice to see your family! What a great way to catch up!

Heather said...

I know Julee... I hate Kimbell missed out on such a fun night!!! Holly have you gotten the program you need for your pictures?

Heather said...

Hey D, this is right up your alley! You need to get a blog.

Elizabeth said...

It was fun! Let's get together soon.
Hope your cat is doing o.k.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Oh the crush! It's so cute! I never would have pegged Kimbell for falling so hard! Pictures are cute... love your frames!

Elizabeth said...

The funniest thing about that picture is that 4 of the children in it...their parents weren't even at the party. They just came from somewhere down the street.