Monday, September 8, 2008

Girls Night!!!

Our friend Macy spent the night Saturday and the girls had so much fun. They found a baby frog and spent oh so much time and effort in making him a home. They gathered sticks, grass, pine straw etc.. oh and ofcourse made sure he had plenty of water. Once he had enough and escaped they moved on to the cricket world... poor things. After dinner we broke out the o'l snoopy snow cone machine. I actually had this same one when I was little! Must be an oldie but a goody. The girls stayed up late playing wii and watching movies. Til Macy came in our room about 10:00 and said "I think we heard them say a-s-s and h-e-l-l, so we have decided we better not watch this." Sorry Amanda thought this was a cute kid movie?Anyway I fell asleep at 11:00.... have no idea when they finally crashed. Thanks for coming Macy it's always fun!
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Julee I got your comment but I had to completely re-setup all my post. I had them all set up wrong!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,
I had one of those snoopy snow cones too. I use to love it! Looks like the girls had alot of fun.

Amanda Parker said...

Hey! Thanks for having Macy over to spend the night -- she told me all about the crickets & frogs. And I can't believe your snowcone machine from 30 years ago still works! That's amazing!

Julee H. Nappier said...

No prob! I'm just glad the Snoopy Snow cone machine is still around...how funny!!!