Monday, September 22, 2008

Lunch with Sullivan

Friday I had lunch with Sulli at her school. Most of you know the "peace & quiet" thing that kids do when walking down the halls etc... where you put one finger over your mouth a hold up a peace sign. Well let me tell you Sulli has got it down! From the time she stepped out of the classroom all the way down the hall around the entire lunchroom until she was handed her food she was "PEACE & QUIET"" all the way! As you can see she was the only child doing it for some reason.... she is such a little rule follower. Anyway it was fun and the entire lunch we played "raise your hand if you like cheese pizza, raise  your hand if you like pickles, raise your hand if you like mustard"  - you get the idea. 


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Okay, I never related the "peace" and quiet. You learn something new everyday.

Amanda Parker said...

She is such a cutey! Wish I had a rule follower. Somehow that gene skipped over my crew!