Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Beautiful Baby!


Found this picture from the beach this summer. Couldn't resist.




Photobucket

8 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Wow! What a great picture! Her bright pink cheeks match the floatie ring. She's beautiful!

Heather said...

Thanks we thing she is pretty cute too.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful child!! Haven't talked to you much this week. Hope you are doing o.k. Hope your cat is o.k.

I hope yall will come and tailgate with us. I'll call you as soon as I know any details. I don't think we will be too far from a bus stop.

Heather said...

My cat is fine $100 buckaroos later. Yes we are tailgating Saturday... call me. Heading to ballet!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I can see why you'd want to post that picture! She's beautiful! And sorry about not going to Fall Festival -- hate it and I finally got away with skipping it this year! Hope you're tailgating!

Heather said...

Hey... we actually didn't go either. We stayed in Montgomery and saw my friends baby then went to dinner with my Dad. We are tailgating are you?

barclay said...

What a gorgeous girl! She looks just like her momma!

Heather said...

Hey Barclay! Haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are all well!