Monday, September 8, 2008

The "Big" Girls

Thought I would share a picture of some of my new friends that I have made since we moved to town. I can't believe it has been a year already. They are so sweet and have welcomed me right into "the group". Holly was the first person I met and she came up and just started talking to me at school (3rd day in town). She was so funny and we hit it off immediately. I went home that night and told Kevin "I am so excited I have a friend!!" Yes I am a dork. But we had only been here a few days and were living in chaos. It has been a tough year for my family and I really appreciate all of you making me feel so welcome. I can't wait to get to know all of you even better.





Photobucket

No comments: