Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Star is Born....

















Atleast my star is born. Not knowing exactly what to expect Stuart Scott tried out for the "Nutcracker". I took her when she was 5 to see it but she did not really remember it to well. She actually played one of the lead roles... Fritz who is Clara's little brother. Since she did not have any ballet experience but tons of personality they thought she would be perfect for this part. They were right! She was also a Gingersnap kid... they were sooooo cute and had a blast. Stuart loved every minute of it and never complained once about the long practices etc. Things became quite hectic as the performance grew near but it was worth it. Yes most of the other mothers thought I was crazy when I told them we had 18 people coming to watch! I could not find her anywhere after the Saturday performance there were people back stage searching all over the place. We finally found her out with the audience signing autographs! You go girl!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

She IS a star! I wish we could have gone, but there is no doubt I will see her on stage one day.(:

Molly said...

WOW Heather, impressive! She is so cute!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I am so sad that we didn't see her perform, but I KNOW that little girl was truly shining on that stage! She is quite the performer, and so, so talented! I'm so happy for and for Stuart that you have found something that she truly loves! And kudos to you, too, for all those hours of practice!!