Sunday, December 21, 2008

ANNIE..... finally!!!!!




Ever since we became obsessed with "Annie" last summer when Stuart played Annie in her music theatre camp I have been searching on-line and hoping it would come somewhere close. Well I never thought it would actually come HERE.... so eventhough we had been at the theatre for the past week with "Nutcracker" I HAD to take the girls. So Stuart Scott, Sulli and SS best friend Macy and I had a great time.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad yall had fun. Would love to see you before Christmas if possible. Maybe we can go have coffee either Mon or Tues morning. My MIL said she'd keep the kids if I had more shopping to do.

Julee H. Nappier said...

Wasn't that fun!(:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh, and thank you for posting again...I've missed reading them and seeing your pictures.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thanks so much for taking Macy. Sorry she made you feel like she was in HELL (as you put it!! That cracked me up!) Maybe I need to instill a little more culture in that girl!