Thanks Jodi, Paul, Tamara, Ronnie, Jack & Barclay and everyone who helped with the party Saturday night! We had a blast. There were so many hysterical costumes. I think Paul out did himself... too funny. Amanda of course looked beautiful as always and Tamara was one hot mama in her Tina outfit. The 80's band was great and we felt like we were back in the day! Well until Jodi and I did the splits on stage (well sorta) and got STUCK... there's a reminder for ya... we are "actually" NOT back in the day. Oh and yes I was one of the few who kept calling "867-5309" to RSVP and never could get an answer???????
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Sooo funny! Yal looked great! What fun...hate we missed it!):
Can I just tell you that the guy in the green and pink freaks me out!
The guy in the green and pink is harmless, I promise -- just being funny! Heather, you got some great pictures, maybe you could upload them to Snapfish for all of us to buy. Thanks,
Oh just tell me which ones you want and I will send them to you.
Can you believe the people in these pictures are actually parents of children?!
I'm with Amanda, will you snapfish them or e-mail them to me. I can't get them off of slide.
Thanks
I really need that picture of Nick, it is the best one of his hair.
Post a Comment