Yes Kevin and I just celebrated our 11 year anniversary! My sister and her boyfriend were in town from San Diego so we had a great time at the lake all weekend. The weather was beautiful and it was sooooo great seeing my sister who lives oh so far away!!!! Haven't downloaded my pictures yet but this is one that she took of Kevin, the girls and I living the good life. Kevin and I are planning a anniversary/40th birthday trip in June to the Dominican Republic... can't wait!




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! By the way, loving the long hair look :)
Happy Anniversary Heather!! We have been to the Dominican twice and loved it both times!!
It's eleven years for us this summer. Time flys when you're having fun.
And I agree, your hair looked cute at Amanda's(without the helmet).
Kimberly....Where did you guys go on your trip to DR? Yea decided to let my mop grow out. Since I am turning 40 soon I felt like a grandma with short hair!!!!
Im so excited for you and Kevin! That is awesome. It will be 11 years for Walt and I too. Can Walt and I tag along with yall at the DR. JK
Happy Anniversary!!
Oh, Love the music. I love Tracy Chapman. Whatever happened to her?
I don't know but she had a fast car.
You are so funny. I didn't know it was 11 years. We must have gotten married about a week about all those years ago. Happy Anniversary! And, hey, I wonder what Tracy ever did with that fast car. Right about now I wish she let me borrow it, and I could drive far, far away!
Post a Comment