My friends Amanda, Vickie and I took our 9 kids to the McWane Center in Birmingham last week for Spring Break. If you have never been I highly recommend it!!!! We spent the entire day there and could have stayed longer. Lots of cool stuff for the kids!

Amanda and her crew.

The robot was to cool.
Sullivan and Avery playing in the water.
Jacob and Ryan digging for dinosaur bones.
Kevin asked.... "Who were you there for the kids or you?" Hmmmm.
By the way I was playing electronic dodge ball not disco dancing.
Well maybe I was just a little.
Foster and Stuart Scott... the two daredevils in the bunch.
My child has no fear.
Macy and Stuart dissecting a REAL cow eyeball... sick man.
What teamwork!
The perspective room.
Stuart Scott on a bed of nails!
Kids in the the hurricane tunnel!




3 comments:
It looks like disco dancing to me. Glad yall had fun!
I agree. And I was there. Disco, for sure. By the way, where was the bar and all the alcohol you usually find at the ole discotheque?? (yes, I looked it up... that's how you spell it)
Looks like fun. I've never been but should give it a try some day.
Did yall make a decision about a trip?
Post a Comment