Monday, April 20, 2009

Growing up tooooo fast!

Friday night we had Stuart Scott's 8th birthday party. I can't believe I have an 8 year old!!!! Craziness! So we there were 10 little girls at our house for a spend the night party. We hung out by the campfire, hot dogs, presents and cake. Once they were all sugared up we all went up to the playroom to watch "Bedtime Stories". Everyone got very quiet and snuggled down into a sea of sleeping bags. I thought oh this is gonna be a breeze.... well not so fast.... as soon as the movie was over the party cranked back up!!! Not to long after midnight kevin finally went in there and laid the law. Of course it took several law layings before they go it but they had fun! Here is a little tribute to Hannah Montana seeing as we listened to this song oh maybe 100 times... such little rock stars!

Happy Birthday Stuart!

Hanging at the campfire

Macy & Kate

Maggie & Sullivan



Sing it girls!

Present time!

Starting to chill out for the movie.... not.

Stuart Scott & Shelby break-in it down!

Party like a rock star.... party like a rock star!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So glad they all had fun AND you survived! I was a little worried about you for a while there.... that's ALOT of girls!! And I see you went ahead and made the cake.... you go, mama! The woman can do ALL!

Kimberly said...

Fun, fun, fun. Used to love sleep overs!!

Elizabeth said...

It was a great party! Kate had fun, then we had fun the next night didn't we!

Heather said...

yea huh we did!