Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hot-Lanta Bound!


Elizabeth, Jennifer and I busted up in Atlanta the other night to see Counting Crows and Maroon 5! We took probably a little more time than we should at dinner so we were a tad late. We could hear the Counting Crows playing as we were walking threw the parking lot so that walk turned in to a sprint. All the teenagers we were passing thought "these old women" were crazy running in a panic so we would not miss a song. Anyway we made it and the weather was and music was great! Sorry my camera is still acting up so I was only able to get one picture.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What fun we had, I'm so glad you went with us. I'll call you later, my Dad is not doing so well now. I'll call you on my way to Atlanta.

Anonymous said...

Wished I could of gone. I love some Maroon 5 and I always like a break. Glad ya'll had fun!

Julee H. Nappier said...

How much fun! You ladies rock!!