Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ready.... Set.... Blog!!!!!

Ok.... it has been forever since I have posted on my site. I have had numerous camera issues yadadada... excuses.... excuses!!!! So I am very excited to say after a very busy, fun, exciting summer that the Bells are back. I decided to compile everything into one big humongo post so sit back, enjoy the music and check out the events of our summer 2009!


First day riding the bus!

First grade & third grade here we come!!!

Those crazy days of summer.

Chewacla.

Happen to look out my window and this is what I saw..... Big Daddy Rules!!!

Like it.

The Hostess with the Mostess!!

Amanda, Elizabeth & Christy

Those Partying Parkers

The Girls

Aren't they cute?

pooped.

Beautiful Camille!!!!!

The kids nightly swim after crab hunting... well actually I called it bath time.

Gi-Gi's craft table at the beach was a BIG HIT!!!!

Cousins... best buds for life!

My sister chillin at the pool.

My cute big brother and all the kids.

Congratulations Kristen & Brian!!!

Happy Birthday Nanny!

The Wells Crew riding in my Dad's car "Lizzy" in the 4th of July parade.

poo poo scare at pool. Luckily scuba class was in session.

Ronnie's Surprise 40th at the "W"!

Stuart's "Camp Stardust" in Atlanta

Theatre Camp in Atlanta

That's my girl... making Moma proud!

Memories of our Memphis days...Singing the Blues

Johnny Lang at Chastain

Splash Park

Hollywood here we come!!!!


No comment.

Nuts?

That beautiful face.

Getting ready for crab racing

Kevo and 2 of his girls.


My man looking very rockstar in my sunglasses.

Life is good!!!!

Sulli "Clampit"

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Thank you for making my night. I loved every.single.picture. Especially the parade.... that's awesome! And was I there for that poo-poo scare? That scene looked REALLY familiar... hope you have a wonderful wedding at the beach.... praying for sunny skies for you!!

THANK YOU.... THANK YOU.... THANK YOU for blogging again! Love, A

Julee H. Nappier said...

Woohoo....she's back! And in full force! Loved all the pictures...looks like yal had a super summer! Welcomeback girlie!(: