I think one of my very first post was the first day of school and here we are already at the end!!! I can't believe my babies are getting so big. I will have a first and third grader next year. Sulli LOVES reading, learning, working, homework so she is so excited about next year and being at the same school as her sister. I hope next year goes as smoothly as this one did. We will miss their sweet, patient, under payed teachers!!!!! But thank ya Lord it is summer... heading to the beach tomorrow!!!! Yea!!!!
Sullivan and her sweet Kindergarten teacher. We will miss you sooo much Mrs. Grooms!!!
Sulli and her boyfriend Nathan.
Sullivan and her buddy Jayne.
Last day "stuff"!
Those crazy boys!
Stuart and her 2nd grade teacher Mrs. Henderson.




2 comments:
Gosh ur girls are precious!
Can't believe they're out!
I feel so bad that I didn't know you posted.... I guess I just thought you were busy getting ready for the beach and wouldn't have time. So glad you're home -- missed you! And I'm a little sad for you too with Sulli growing so fast, but it sure will be nice for you to have them both at the same school.
Post a Comment